Jesse E. Agbe
About the Instructor
Jesse is a developer,a researcher,a MD and an avid reader. He is a student of optimization,productivity,programming languages,multiplication and biblical doctrine.
He is a student of ideas,beliefs and philosophies with a desire to see improvement and development in the lives of everyone.
His driving goal is to help people to optimize standard technologies in solving certain problems as well as to grow their faith.
The contributions he aims at making are in certain areas - such as optimization,vision , health, doctrine, efficiency, technology and future of humanity.
His focus is to know why things are the way they are and how to make the most of them.
Jesse loves questions and he is passionate about why things are the way they are and how to be efficient.
He is a student,an author and a simple programmer.
A Complete Guide To Effective Bible Studies Using Technology
This course offers a technological approach to having an effective bible study.The course explores the bible,its several translations and how to use on-line tools and softwares to enhance your understanding of the bible.
- You will be provided with an overview of the bible .
- In depth guide to bible softwares and application useful for effective bible studies.
- You will learn how to optimize technology to enhance your understanding of the bible.
- By the end of this course you will know how to navigate through online bible applications such as;
- the Blue Letter bible,
- Bible gateway
- Bible Study Tools
- You will see the power of bible softwares such as E-sword,Olive Tree Bible, Theology Kit, and several others.
This course (A Complete Guide to Effective Bible Studies) is designed to make you economize technology to increase your understanding of the bible.
Through this course you will learn how to get 100+ bible versions through web applications and bible softwares saving you tons of expenditure for buying hard copy versions.
Get ready to enjoy this course and become a pro with the bible.
Who Is This Course for?
This course is for everyone.
- For Christians
- For Pastors and Ministers
- For Church Leaders
- For those who want to Master the Bible with technology
- All Audience are welcome
- This course is for you.
- Section 1 - Introducing A Complete Guide to Effective Bible Studies Using Tech by JCharisTech
- Lesson 1 - The Bible and its Authorship
- Lesson 2 - Which Bible Version should I use ?
- Lesson 3 - Methods of Translation of The Bible
- Section 02 - Technology and the Bible -Online Bible Studytools
- Lesson 001 - Exploring BibleGateway
- Lesson 002 - Exploring BibleStudyTools.com
- Lesson 001 - Exploring BlueletterBible(BLB)- Main Menu
- Lesson 002 - Exploring Search in BLB
- Lesson 003 - Exploring the Quick Access Menu and Audio Bible
- Lesson 004 - Exploring Study Options,Commentaries,Charts,Maps in BLB
- Lesson 005 - Exploring Devotionals in BLB
- Lesson 006 - Exploring User Preference in BLB
- Introducing Bible Softwares For Bible Study
- Section 03 - Indepth Guide to E-sword Bible Software
- Lesson 001 - Search and Comparison of Bible Versions in Esword
- Lesson 002 - Commentaries ,Prayer Request Features in Esword
- Lesson 003 - Scripture Memorization in -Esword.mp4
- Lesson 004 - Maps,Graphic Viewer in Esword
- Lesson 005 - Sermon Audio Feature in Esword
- Lesson 006 - More Options in Esword
- Section 04 - Indepth Guide to Olivetree BibleStudy6